Well here is how the week looked:
Monday 3 mile run
Tuesday weight training
Wednesday 3 mile run
Thursday rest
Friday 30 min. elliptical training
Over the last few months, I had a lot of injuries. Little things that prevented me from exercising. Things that made me think about what I would do if I could not run. I’m a runner! Isn’t that what defines me? Well I starting to think the injuries were sent to me for a reason. They were sent to show me not to judge others. They were sent to me so I could use the time to ponder about other ways to celebrate life. I could be a great reader, I could be a person that showers the earth with kindness or I could use my life to send out prayers to other in need. I learned there are endless ways to use our life to celebrate life. I’m not the judge. You just have to pick something to be passionate about.
For now, for a short time, I use running to give thanks to a God. I use running to celebrate life and celebrate the wonderful body and wonderful world the lord has given me. Today I run, to celebrate life.
2 comments:
Excellent. Thanks be to God.
i get that!
Post a Comment