I purchased a few new socks with a gift card that I received for Christmas. I love the smart wool phd. running lite socks. These socks last forever and you only have to wash them about ever 3rd or fourth run. I love the socks so much that I wear them as my normal socks.
I wish I could have found a match for the picture. Sometimes it is hard to see at 4 in the morning. The new sock is the one on left.
By the way, the winner of the chex mix contest has won a band new pair of smart wool phd. lites. They are in mail and on the way.
4 comments:
Oh I think you can get at least a week on the socks!
Do the rest of us get to know who the winner it???
Never mind...just read prior post...
yea me!
Post a Comment